Tuesday, February 01, 2005

ME Me ME me Me!

25 Random facts about ME

1. I was born in Newcastle but moved at 6 months old to Edinburgh say I'm English I'll greet. I moved to Glasgow when I was 14, and moved back to Edinburgh a year ago.

2. I have a cat with one eye called
Rupert who hates me.

3. I get ear ache on planes that feels like someone sticking a hot poker down my ear canals. This Limits my ambition to travel the world somewhat and it pisses me off. I have tried Valium but I am still in agony, I just don't give a fuck.

4. I dream of owning a llama. I don't know why, maybe it's their big eyelashes.

5. I have two brothers, Daniel 15 and Steven 19. Dan is a 6ft size 13 shoe surfing camping fishing dude who lives in Devon with my mum and Steven who is a constant nightmare/source of
amusement. He has Aspergers Syndrome and thinks he might be gay. He loves Marilyn Manson and Winnie the Pooh. He's at a college in Newcastle so I see him a lot more these days.

6.I never went to school. Well at least from age 13 to 16. I used to hide in wardrobes when the Truant officer came round. I just hated it. At 16 they asked me to leave so I went to college. Hated that too and my nickname was "shadow"

7. I have been with the same guy for 8 years. I am very lucky. I fancied him for years before that but he didn't know. Till I got pissed and told him.

8. My diet consists of cheese bread ham potatoes broccoli bacon eggs milk cream and pasta. I am not picky, I just have no imagination when it comes to food shopping. I hate fruit, except the ones ending in berry. Strawberry, raspberry, Cadberry...

9. I'm scared of marriage. Most likely because my parents seem to be pretty good at it.
Dad =3 Mum =4

10. I don't get football. I have many friends who do but its just never grabbed me. I don't really like any sport, but I quite like "contender" with sly.

11. Time is not my friend. I'm late all the time but seem to get away with it.

12. I love dawsons crack. I'm far too old to be watching it but there I said it. 5th series box set is out in May and I cannae wait.

13. I hate clubs. I have only been to one club in Edinburgh but it was hateful. The Bongo Club is ok but that's not really a nightclub eh? I hate nightclubs. I once faked an asthma attack to get ushered out of Archaos as quickly as possible. I also don't dance in clubs. Take me to a pub with a great band on or a concert and ill dance all night though. Its just clubs. They are shit.

14. Sting asked my mum out on a date 29 years ago. She declined as she was with my dad and preggars. With me. She said he was a bit of a nerd. How things could have been huh?

15. My dad is a musician. If Carlsberg made drummers they would look like him. Probably the best drummer in Scotland.

16. My mum is a psychic clairvoyant type person. Its a very strange thing. I have witnessed many strange things that I am confused by. I try not to think about it too much.

17. I am doing this at work. I am bored all the time and even when I have work to do I would rather do something else. I need to get another job.

18. I know lots and lots of people but I have a handful of close friends who are important to me. They are all very different and I like that. I have no friends in Edinburgh atall though!

19. I always wanted to work in TV but then when I did an HND in TV I changed my mind. Too many tossers. Now I don't know what I want to do but I have to spend a good percentage of my day doing something creative or I get miserable. Probably because my day job is totally uncreative.

20. I am a left handed piscean. This means I can't cut straight because I'm too busy dreaming.

21. I am learning how to drive. I love it but I just wish I had more cash. Once a week is not enough.

22. I'm crap with money. I would rather go out for steak one night and eat toast for the next week than live on crap dinners and stay in.

23. I worked at an infamous visitor attraction in Glasgow for 3 years. I have many stories that I could do damage with but wouldn't because I actually miss the place. Rosy tint I feel! Hint: Basil Faulty

24. I have lived in Pilton and Granton and survived. I actually preferred them to Siverknowes and Cramond.

25. Music is probably my biggest passion and I would love to be a music critic or journalist. I know what I like and I am always right. Obviously.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

ahh but see the rules change if ive had an aftershock, or too much beer, or alcholol in general.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home