Wednesday, March 23, 2005

T and a nice cake

Its that time again campers. I'm in an ebay frenzie here. Selling and buying my way into a weekend of drunken debauchery.
Any one got a tent I can borrow? Gonna get those hand warmer things too, and a torch, and a mirror, and a stove. No way can I go all weekend without a cuppa. Might take some food too. One of those picnic table fold away jobs would be great.
Maybe you can't buy happiness, but luxury comes in at £50 for a chemical toilet. Could then also buy a "changing tent" and voila, your very own porta loo, exclusive to club members only. Must remember toilet roll. Forgot last year, won't be making that mistake again.
I neglect to mention that I don't drive. I will be hiking all of that onto the bus. I'm sure my pals will laugh about the amount I take with me, but by the friday night, as they chill in my tent, on my "instantbedsTM" supping freshly brewed tetley with a complimentary kit kat and taking turns of the en suite, Ill tell them all to fuck off so i can get some shut eye.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has divided their time between Glasgow and Edinburgh (like me), there's a great way to tell the 'quality' of the average music-loving punter from each. At T a few years back I was in the bus queue for Glasgow before I remembered I was staying in Edin that night. And the change was shocking. I will refrain from anything offensive but all I'm saying is Edinburgh 1 Glasgow 0.

www.fartinthroughsilk.com

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

The mind boggles. I did endure a bus journey back to edinburgh last year and I felt pretty safe. Weird feeling really, You get it in nightclubs here too. Whereas in Weegie land theres always the impending fear that someone may stab you. Still love Glasgow there. Cannae whack the glasgae banter

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glasgow wins for me as I find MOST people in Edinburgh very rude. And I think alot of people would agree.

The bus journey back from T last year Sarah was safe for you cos you were with a WEEGIE!!!!

:p

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

ooh contraversial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home