Monday, March 06, 2006

The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets


It's my Birthday soon.
Actually it's my 30th birthday soon.
And something is going down. Lots of "get out the room a minute?" and "what thing where? I don't know what you mean?" comments.
I've tried fishing for hints. I don't get anywhere. My friends are remaining tight lipped. Alan mentioned the disappointment of Ronald being fully booked, and therefore unable to make an appearance, but that's about it. This is all mainly Jodi's doing. I had no idea she could be so sneaky. I'll just have to be patient.
Thing is,

I'm not so great with patience.

I like knowing stuff.

This is killing me.

I may actually die.

7 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still working on Ronald Sarah, don't worry. Or is it Mr Wimpy, or that stripper. Oh, hold on, what about the fire engine limo???

You may actually die, but it won't be lack of patience, it will be old age. haha

Kiddin Sarah - you are still young and remember 'you are only as young as you feel' or is that the man you feel? Never mind. You get where I'm coming from.

Loads of Luv xxxx

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Ok, enjoy it while you can. You will be 30 in not too many years and then lady, revenge will be mine. Mwhaaorrh Mwwhhaoorh. Mwhaarrh. cough.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think any hope for Sarah coming to Weegie Land for her birthday has just gone! haha

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Yep david HAS offered to strip for me. i think we should let him. In george square. Near a lampost. And emma can supply the handcuffs.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fluffy pink ones! Can I be cruel and bring waxing strips??

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Ronald scares me...

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Gunnella said...

Happy birthday whenever it is ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home