Friday, February 10, 2006

Big Brothers

So, last weekend I had a very interesting time at the Big brother auditions, with my little brother, Steven. Many weirdos, many "Jodie Marsh is my role model" birds but also many genuinely nice people who most likely don't stand a chance. It was Steven who wanted to audition, I just tagged along. He got very far, but not far enough. It made me think how much older he is getting and responsible and sociable and a cool guy to know. And then...


I thought I would look and see how my other little brother, Dan is getting on. I took a look at the site for his band, Malt Elixer and my god is he growing up. Favorite hobby? Dan - (Fcukin?). Excuse me?(Insert shocked Big Sister face here) Scary stuff eh? He still looks like a wee boy in a very big mans body though.

All this leads to one thing, if they are getting older.........

Yip I'm 30 in just over a month. Sob.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Update:

Dan has denied all knowledge re: his fav pastime, and says that the guitarist, John put that in. John is now in hospital. He ll be fine once the plaster comes off.
Dans halo is intact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home