Friday, September 16, 2005

All that is Left is Lost


So I have just seen a bit of the Friday Night Easties, and decided that yes definitely the script writers have just lost all enthusiasm for their job.

If you found out your husband shagged your sister, would you
a) stab him in the bawbags
b) give him a cuddle and forgive him
c) forgive him and have a quick shag on the kitchen table whilst said sister is upstairs.

Also what made Shane I mean Alfie so damn irresistible anyhow?
The man owns one coat, 3 shirts( circa 1989 Simple Minds-esque) and some shitey "Stawl" that sells stuff cancer research would knock back.
I think. Don't actually watch it that much as
a) its pish and
b) I don't really need to as the plots are the same for weeks.

And Alfie MUST have known little, irritating, slappable Mo wouldn't put out for him. Maybe he just needed his 3 shirts ironed.
Trevor has the right idea

I do kind of like Cat though, I don't think she can be blamed entirely for the piss poor plot lines and "when I wis litiwl and raped by me unkle me dad didn't know then took me baiybee zowee" history.

Easties demise started when Barry "fell" off the cliff. Or maybe even before. This annoys me as it is the only soap I kinda watch and if I give up on Easties as well, all that is left is Lost.

6 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats that comment all about - egh? get with it!

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was disappointing! I agree with everything you have said. Lost is cool though.
Emmerdale rocks! You have to check that out.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Bob Mackie said...

I shagged my girlfriend's Sister (6 years ago) when I was still single and a few weeks later my present girlfriend (her Sister) asked me out.(Confused?)
We have been together now for almost 6 years.
What's a boy to do?
Go Alfie!
Love your site, but how did you add your virtual pet to your sidebar? I tried it with "Kirk the Cat", but unfortunately it pushed all of my personal information down to the bottom of the sidebar.
Any Tips?
Regards,
Robert Mackie
ps I found your site throuugh my friend Colin's (Freedom From The Mundane).

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost interest in Eastenders long ago and now only see it when my mum is staying and sit there confused because apart from Pauline and Ian Beale I no longer have any idea who anyone is.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey WeeBroon! Easties has only recently started getting this bad! Must confess, I am a sucker for its badness though. Your guidance shall be ignored - sorry!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Colin said...

Sarah,

Can you contact me about tonight - I've emailed you...

Cheers!

Colin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home