Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Radio Gaga

Easiest job in the world???
Radio 1 DJ.
It appears that radio 1 only have 5 singles to choose from between the hours of 9 and 5pm.

I predict a riot
When September ends
That White Stripes one
That Foo Fighters one "THE BEST THE BEST..."
and my particular favourite......
go on guess.....

James effing Blunt and his "You re Beautiful" effort.

Him and Dido should just get married, have weans and populate the world with more mindless pap.
No not pop, I meant pap.

I think hearing these songs repeatedly is making me ill. And that's coming from someone who has endured Roys Music in the Gsc, The Edinburgh Castle giftshop, and the Scottish Show.

"Oh we re no awaw tae bide awaw. No we re no awaw tae leave yeh...."

11 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's my fav station you're slaggin!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

answer me this. do you listen to it 9am till 5.30pm every weekday?

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6.30am til 8.00am every morning. sometimes later. if i am off work i do sometimes listen to it all day. Chris Moyles in the morning rocks!

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be grateful - it could be a local radio golden oldies station. Phil Collins, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion until your ears bleed.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way - I still say Radio 1. I don't understand why people don't like it. The team are all magic and I lol every morning. Great fun, no adverts, brill jingles, good music, crackin banter and practical jokes. You cannae beat it! And Dominic ... Hmmm ... I do love his news and weather (and his voice - not bad looking either)!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Colin said...

You mean they aren't playing the latest Madness offering?? WHIT!?!?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Simon said...

Blunt is very poor. I hate all this blandness. What did we fight the punk wars for???
(Well not me I was only six but that doesn't mean to say we have to put up with this market oriented buffed edge pop pap.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

thank you chunky. a moment of clarity.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Colin said...

You don't update your blog enough. :-(

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! More blog attention required.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger crissachappell said...

That's so funny. I hate american radio stations so I listen to UK tunes on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home