Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wonderful Women

I have been asked to join a club for Super Heroes with special powers. Flash Gordon is allowed as he saved every one of us. At first I thought the idea was a bit childish/tragic for a woman of my age and stature but I was then informed that upon joining I receive my tailor made costume. Alan would never forgive me if I passed that up. Wonder woman's boots have yet to be filled so just as I was about to sign up when it hit me. All I need to do is twirl round 3 times....

I went to see Mr+Mrs Smith at the weekend with my bro. It was all fun and a bit daft but I wasn't really paying much attention to the plot. All I could think was shite i fancy her, but I'm a lady!(?)! Brad was pish. He's never really been my type but Angelina is just stupidly sexy. I told alan who said thats ok, I fancy her too! (?) I have been asking other straight women/gay men it seems we are all in agreement. The woman is not of this earth.

I am organizing an evening of man trapping on Saturday night in weegie land. I reckon the costume might help. I have a friend who is in need of some action. I have another who is good at getting it. Combine the two and how can we fail?

My Dah is playing with Freddie King on Sun night in Blackfriars. Not Freddy King as he's a bit.....dead. 9pm. Go. I was thinking how I will have to leave early for the last train to Edinbru when I realized my Dah can bring me home. Jees I'm thick at times.

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I confess. That Wegie in need of some action is me. Here's hoping.

And can I just say that I fancy Brad AND Angelina! You are not alone Sarah!

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am a Weegie ... NOT a Wegie!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

well see i didn't divulge your name did I?? you did that all by yourself. It must be true then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home