Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Captains log

Well well I have been a busy wee person. No time for blogging. No siree, I have acquired a new hobby. Its called a life. So a quick recap, lets see what have I been up to. I'll work backwards. Its easier.
Alan came back from his 2 week Ireland tour last night. I'm not sure what they put in Guinness but I like it. I stayed in all weekend as my
other job had made me knackered. Must stop painting the town tartan. I did however paint the kitchen and did a grand job of it too.

Kim took me out in a dual control and I was great and I loved it. Hill starts at traffic lights, turns in the road, no problemo. I got up to 60mph and out in the country hairpin bends with the sun shining. Bit like a playstation game really. Then when my lesson came I was utterly shit. Why I dunno. Too cocky maybe? Bugger eh?

The weekend before that I went out with the jodster and found to my great astonishment that people spoke to us. Well the first guy to speak to us was from paisley, but his pals were burgers so maybe his cheerful banter has rubbed off on them. We went to nobles and isobar and compass but not in that order. I am told that's where I was but I was mortal. I also had said paisley short arse in the flat at one point. He just wanted our pizza. That's all he got. We were drunk, not insane. He mentioned he fancied belting the guitars about the living room and then he left. Yeah you can take the guy outta paisley....

Had the worse hangover. I cant drink wife beater and then drink fluorescent shot things and get away with it anymore. The best cure ever? The bagel factory in the station. I just pointed at an eggy bacon thing. It was amazing. I wish they delivered.

What else? Ehmm I hired a supa doopa camera and took pics of the puppy. Ill get them on flikr shortly. If any one asks you to puppysit don't. Give me a wean any day. Far less work.

The work is piling up here so I guess Ill sign off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home