Monday, June 27, 2005

Gallus

It's Monday. I'm not ready to be back here today. I was having too much fun. Bugger. Went to Weegie Land on Saturday, and came back at 3am this morning. Got the show to do tonight as well. :-( bugger.

On the up side, it was totally worth it. I had a great time, once I had got over the shock of people wishing to converse with me everywhere I went, happy taxi drivers and bubbly bouncers, it was fine.
I know what Jodsters highlight was, but mine was the Canton. I so miss the canton. The Garage was actually quite bearable too. Quite a bit of talent. Eh Jodi? Men in kilts and the like. There was also the poor boy with shaggy a la scooby doo hair. He was standing still but he was very fond of flicking his hair all over the place.It seemed fun at the time to mock him by shadowing his movements. I now have terrible whiplash.
We got in at 5am and I fell asleep in the hall waiting for the loo. This seemed logical to me too. Ill just lie down here for a bit, and then maybe make a cuppa. I said to myself.

It was the end of the West End Festival on Sunday. We went to Gibson Street which was all closed off for the street party and then we lay in Kelvingrove park to recuperate.

Ahh yes when the sun is shining Glasgow is a magic place to be. Sometimes you have to leave for a while to work that out.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Luca Castelli said...

hi! you won't believe me, but I just wanted to know if you're interested in writing an article about Edinburgh for an italian magazine.
If you'd like it, write me at lucacastelli@yahoo.it.

bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home