Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy Days

Lots of good things are happening!
Alan had 4 gigs with Tam White last week, and I'm sure there will be more.

I am now a published writer. (in Italy, but hey)

Jodi has moved into her first home. Being ever organized, she had everything in place and ice cubes in the freezer within 3 hours.

I'm out learning how to drive again.

Magic Brian is over from Morocco. I know this as he called and left a message just saying he would call later. I rang the no. but it didn't work. I googled the no. and discovered he was in Cardiff. I googled Cardiff-Casablanca and guess what came up? Very cheap flights from Cardiff- to Morocco. So he is obviously on his way to weegie land. As am I, in about an hour!

I am the highest bidder on a tribble.

Martin is making my coffee for a week and Stuart is bringing me biscuits, because I showed them saucy pictures of knicker swapper.

Happy Days indeed.

7 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

yip and yip

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is dr geist who i think it is?

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so bloody organised it is now boring! Nothing to do but polish, clean and iron. Any ironing needing done? Reasonable prices! I am soo happy though in my wee flat!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

"im so happy cos your so happy"
when the housewarming? last saturday was just a warm up eh? I mean we didn't even drink that much.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sober as a judge. Al will agree I'm sure.

Housewarming? I am always terrified that no-one turns up!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

any one wanna go to a party?

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no replys so far! haha. Bet that Pollock one doesn't reply! haha (egh John?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home