Friday, July 15, 2005

You Should See the Other Guy

So I came back from T with a little more than I bargained for. No I didn't get in a fight. No Alan didn't lamp me one. Its an allergy. To Something. Three doctors and a hospital visit later, that's all I know. Most likely candidates:-
Cleg/Horsefly

Hair Dye (yep, blonde)
Sun

Sun Cream

Lip Salve
I cant remember the other ones. That's because I'm on steroids, painkillers and Zirtek. My heeds mince. I'm completely away with it. Its fun but irritating. Ill probably get an allergy to biro ink because of the amount of things I have written on my hand. So far, I've washed my face with conditioner, looked in the fridge for my fags, left the oven on, called my moby on the house phone to locate it, to discover its in my pocket, and then tried to work out who the missed call was from. The Scottish Show has never been better, and my day job is a challenge.
The worst thing is though, I forgot Roberts Birthday.( I'm scared to write/text you as I dunno what to say, except this is the best excuse ever, but I'm still sorry. Lets get pished soon ok?)
It started with a Leslie Ash lip on Monday morning, I shat it smoked a lot , took antihisitmine and it went down. Only to move to my forehead, then my eyes the next day. This is the 3rd and final day of steroids and I'm deffo on the mend. My friends have enjoyed ripping the pish but I am very grateful because lets face it its pretty funny too. Here are some class new nicknames
Lenny the lion
Lollipop lady (big round sticky head) and my favorite, (ta John)
Puffy the Vampire Sarah.

I think ill offer a secret prize, to the best caption for my photo. Are you up for it?
You cant do the following cos I've already thought of them
I went to T in the Park and all I got was this lousy mug
Can you Tell What it is Yet?
Leith Wifey Found Smiling!

Say no to Crack

Get on it, work can wait

T post is "in progress" which basically means I've written 6 A4 pages but I'm sure Ill have about 3 lines that are usable as I did it when I was really out of it at 4 in the morning. Let me assure you though, T was FANTASTIC and I refuse something like a fly that eats shit then sucks my blood and poisions me ruin it.

I apologize if the above post makes no sense ataw but I'm mad wi it n that ken?

6 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

resembles the photo of your 'i don't feel myself' entry! Sorry Sa - is that cruel??!?!?? At least you are on the mend now xxx

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

yip i hear ya! jus thought id make you sweat for a bit first. lol carry on, slag away i can take it. I'm stunning now any way ;-0

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

"swan of the dead" from martin. next??? prize sitting here....

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

i think "oh hes in one of his moods" and "Puffy" are my fav so far, but I'll hang on with the prize for a bit, incase a stoater comes. lol

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

just thought i'd update that it was a horselfy. once my lips went down, i found 4 puncture marks on the inside of my top lip. Wee shitey bugger!!!
I want more captions. Ediths doing all the hard work.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

ouch!
(just dropping in from Tunnocksville) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home