Sunday, September 11, 2005

Angel at my Table


I've had a weird day. I can't really share with the world why it was weird, so just accept that it was. Celestine prophecies weird, coincidences, cause and effect, messages from "angels", type day. They say things come in threes. I got my 3 in 1 day.
I also managed to lose my jacket somewhere between the waverly steps and the bus stop on the bridges. It was hanging over my bag and must have fallen off. Ying and Yang eh? I was more bothered about losing my pin that was on it. It was only 50p but I liked it and won't be able to replace it. Ha ha reminds me of when Carrie lost her chippy bird necklace in Paris.

Anyway, less pressing matters,

Was out in Glasgow on Saturday, had a fun evening, even though my "husband" went off with another woman and got knicker swapper to pass on the goodnight kiss on his behalf. Divorce is in the post. Unless you take me to Chicago.
I danced for a lot of the evening, which is pretty unusual, but I was in fury's and I quite enjoy taking the Michael there. Start the lawnmower, put on your seatbelt, put the towels in the cupboard type stuff. And lots of throwing my hands in the air and pogoing. Had a killer headache this morning. Stella. Tis Bad.

and finally,

Shane McGowan, Shaun Ryder, or Ozzy Osbourne?

6 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ozzy

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam comments are getting more surreal by the minute.

In answer to your question, depends on what you want to do with them!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

i know yeah bit of a random comment!

well i'd say shaun for old times sake but I would be thinking about Bez.

Heres another one,

George Bush, Tony Blair or david mellor?

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

that is he worst on yet. lol dont want to cant make me!!!!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Scary thing is the pest would believe you.
Bolton. Ok? Bolton. Egrhh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home