Monday, August 22, 2005

A.W.O.L

So you missed me then eh?
Well... Good.
I have so much to tell and such little energy/brain power to do it with!
No sympathy eh? Cheers.
Ok so I have't written for a wee while because:-

a) I'm Lazy?
b) I forgot I had a blog? or
c) I have worked 14 odd days in a row, whilst having my 2 brothers to stay for almost 3 weeks.

Still no sympathy? Heartless Bastards.

So since I last "blogged",

The restauraunt below me thought it may be fun to smoke in a cupboard, stub it out on a boiler, and start a wee fire,

I have had 2 firemen in my bedroom, (Ahh takes me back. Stunning they were, stunning!), and 5 fire engines outside.

Knicker Swapper, Jodsta and I have taken Martin all over town, and then some, but he wasn't actually there,

Alan Davies really is a wanker,

Inch Hi really is an utter bastard,

I served a pretty darn famous celeb and I have her address and mobile no, and she wasn't particularly pleasant,

I have a new job p/t in a beautiful shop and I get to do windows and play with pretty things,

I saw wee Austin in a fringe thing,

I went to the SpiegalTent with my brother Steven and the rest of the gang and he had a fab time and was lovely all evening,

Saw this band on TV and realised they live in my close,

Got in touch with Wee Ann who isnae sai wee anymore, well until hogmany anyway. She's Keith Cheggars!,

Watched an entire audience leave Stewart Lee's Gig in utter disgust shouting "we want a refund" and "don't go and see Stewart Lee!" You would think the latter statement wouldn't need to be said but hey,

Fallen in love with this hotel,

and this blokes voice, and I told him too!

If you want me to go into more detail on any of these wee snippets of my life, I shall on request.

and the T in the Park article? Lost it. AGAIN.

But I have updated my Flikr foties.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okey-doke, I'm going to Stewart Lee on Thursday - is there anything I should know?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Ha ha ha!
Im sure it will be fine. :-/
if not go see my mate austin, Scotland 4 Australia 1.
Or maybe get someone to ticle you all the way through the gig? Let me know what you fink! Oh and if you like cats being sarcastic, (colins blog comment?)you may like mine,
http://callmerupert.blogspot.com
Soon to be updated, hes been hiding under the bed for a few months. All will be explained later

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I didn't walk out. Or demand my money back. But that's about as much as I can say. I've posted a review back at my place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home