Friday, August 26, 2005

Bugger it

Im well shattered today, and I went to bed early. Why does that happen? This meant I missed Extras, Cath Tate and Absolute Power. AGAIN! And I have only seen two Still Games. Gutted. I have seen all of Lost though, and I like it in a kind off "my god what a shit day lets see if theres something really daft and entertaining on." Love the Stepfather guy, Locke. Alan clocked him right away and knew he'd be a psycho.

Got dull jobs to do but its Friday, and like Monday, I don't think I should bust a gut worrying about it/caring. Yep that promotion is coming, I can smell it.

Isn't the year flying in! Is it only me who gets depressed by that? Must be my age, big 3 0 looming. I have also decided I can't be doing next year what I'm doing this year. Time to get motivated. And loaded. Who are these buggers on the "buy a house" tv programmes same age as me, with £456,000 to spend on a crash pad in london, and £320,000 on a villa in Tuscany. I want to be
"I fancy Rome"
"But we are in Paris!"
"So we are! Then we shall get a taxi" Rich.
How is this possible? If you are rich can you tell me how you did it? Ive worked hard all my life now no help from my friends, Oh Lord wont you buy me a mercedes benz.

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best way is to write a truly ridiculous novel. Don't worry, you don't have to have any actual writing talent for this. Just have some supposedly world-famous clever bloke and a beautiful woman wander around solving preposterously easy clues to uncover a centuries old conspiracy that everyone else seems to already know about and which involves the church in some way. I've got a good title for you. How about "The Michaelangelo Cypher". Snappy, eh?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

HA HA HA yes i like it, or I could write about a wee lad who discovers if he goes to Heriots with a magic wand and an owl, he'll get the shit kicked out of him. Need a title though. Barry Snotter?

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan says iv missed fuckin lost since i left scottlant u need to phone me and tell me whats happened.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home