Thursday, October 06, 2005

Danger W**k


So I was saying to the Jodster the other day,
I think I might try going on a sunbed. In my day it was the toastie machine jobs and nothing else. I hated them. Now they have these ones on the left, cubicle things, that you stand in.
"I think I could handle that yeah!" I said
"And they play music, so if you dance around you can get every where done. " said the Jodster
"Great! Music too?" I said.

With that I told knicker swapper of my new foundings.
"You do know that guys wank in cubicle ones?" she said.

"Whatt???.......... Why??????" I said
Then I thought about it, and looked at the situation from a blokes perspective.
You're alone, your naked, you have 10 mins to kill...

Back to the old fake tan it is.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Gunnella said...

Eeeeeek, what a thought... My tanning place has a rather scary sign politely asking the patrons not to use the rubbish bins as toilets.. just the thought of what caused them to need to put up that sign...

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

ok another reason not to go to these places, apart from obviously the dying of skin cancer one.
Think is eveyone knows "celtic skin" looks pish though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home