Thursday, October 06, 2005

Age of Aquarius


I have six days left in my old job before I head for shinier sparklier new shores. I think I have made the right move, I hope I have made the right move. I will miss the boys and their banter.
I work alone in my new job but I can listen to great music all day and play around with pretty things. I'm good at that. It also gives me a great excuse to buy clothes, as I think in order to sell there I need to look good. If not good, girlie. Keep my nails good and do my hair in the mornings. I get to wear anything I like, no more black and I get to "model" (I use the term loosely) the jewellery in the hope of selling it. I actually sold every item of jewellery I had on last weekend.

Just wish I had a break in between jobs, a wee holiday would have been good. Cant have it all though. Still, I'm looking forward to it. Change is as good as a rest. And I will stop looking like I have opened my eyes, panicked about the time, thrown clothes on and ran out the door, which I invariably have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home