Saturday, February 11, 2006

Shout


This week, I have been mostly using Cillit Bang. This was the first time I had used the product and I was somewhat excited to find out if i would see AMAZING results. I quickly realised that this cleaner was infact no different to any other product I would normally purchase, such as my long term favourite, Mr Muscle Orange.

I decided that since the TV never lies, I was perhaps not using Cillit Bang properly. I ran the advert through in my head, and then it came to me.

"HI! MY NAME IS SARAH AND THIS IS CILLIT BANG!" I shouted, alone, facing the cooker. Three squirts and 30 seconds later, AMAZING results, GLEAMING cooker.

5 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Barry! As also featured in Longman's sandwich shop. If you listen to the Chris Moyles show you will know what I mean. Quality posting Sarah. Best work of 2006!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

why thank you you are too kind. mid you jan/feb have been slim pickings. ill post more, eat less and smoke more this year, promise.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email to Moyles and the team. Hopefully they will check it out. Note to self - buy cillit bang and get a Barry poster for wall. A true legend.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Gunnella said...

Lol :-D Wow a mental image that´ll stay with me all day ;-)

humm.. come to think of it this is maby something I should do as well... Mr. muscle to the rescue!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

The polis round here are quite clean actually. Tis the capital.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home