Sunday, May 21, 2006

Car Crash T.V.


So I said I wouldn't watch it this year, but last night I'm glad I did. Day 1 and already one of the freaks well, freaks. Over the lack thereof of the above. If you are too cool to watch BB, get over yourself and catch it again here. She is Clip of the Day, but I imagine she will be clip of the year. There is a small coincidence here though. I was talking to Lorraine yesterday about how good I am and that this is week four of my healthy eating and I'm drinking lots of water. (I had a relapse last night, a kebab and a box of Quality Street.) She informed me that tap water is infact better than bottled water as bottled could be on the shelf for years. Makes sense, but then she told me that tap water although filtered can still contain traces of other peoples medication, such as the pill and antidepressants. Not that either of those getting into my blood stream would be a bad thing but what about everything else? Ritalin, Diocalm, Methedone, Betablockers?

So the BB freak was right. Oh my god!

I NEED A WATER FILTER!

I MAY DIE! AND ITS YOU LOT MAKING ME CRY!

I HATE THIS!


I'm away to Argos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home