Saturday, August 26, 2006

Magenta Cocks

This morning, I got into work only to be told I am no longer required as they are having some financial difficulties and have been advised to lay me off. My boss was very apologetic and explained that the retail industry is going through a rough time at the moment.
This is all bollocks of course.
I didn't fit in, they didn't like me, I was still on my probation period, they got rid.
So its only been 5 weeks and already I am back to where i started.

Oh well, as Frank says,



Anyone fancy a pint?

7 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Beccalog said...

Sorry to hear the news..that's shit. Does this mean you can collect unemployment though?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Aye, I fancy a pint. Shall we? haha

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. Is there any temporary work you can pick up during the festival?

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

god you are all quick at responding!
can't sign on beeca no, well i can but i wouldn't get any money cos alan is working, and plus they paid me this week and next. every cloud...
aye dundee i came straight home and started looking for jobs. plenty out there if you re not fussy, and im not so fingers crossed eh?
aye jodes im sittin here dreaming of pints. pints of wine.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

oh and meant to say, everyone say hi to becca. i found her blog today and could "relate". lol

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Colin said...

Sorry to hear this crappy news, Sarah. When it rains...well, you know the rest.

Chin up! It only means something better is just around the corner.

Col

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

I still fancy a pint, another one. I am soooo bored. My 3 year anniversary with this place on Friday. I never last longer than 3 years. I need a new job ... quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home