Thursday, September 07, 2006

How May I help You Today?

So as you know, I had to get a new job, again.

That's me on the left there, regaining my composure for the camera, having moments beforehand stabbed that wanker behind me in the leg with my pen.

I am nearing the end of my first week of "training", there is another 3 weeks of training/pointless quizzes and enforced team bonding sessions to go.

The weird thing is, so far, I don't hate it. There are are way too many similarities to school for my liking, such as scary cliquey girls, a shite canteen and teachers, but in the pro column is good pay, bareable shift patterns and less responsibility.

Will I be there in 3 years? Unlikely. But then that's what I said about the Science Centre.

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! What is it you are doing?

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

Cheers! I am a Customer Adviser or something. For a well known energy provider.

Had a what the f**k am I doing here day today but I'll put that down to it being Monday. That, and the fact that I'm nearing my bad week.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

what, am i not meant to do that?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger mulacs said...

And I quote:

"The weird thing is, so far, I don't hate it. "

Oh how you must regret those words! :D

Sitting next to me is the highlight naturally, but everything else just sucks. I love it! *weeping*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home